Apple previewed the next-generation of its operating systems for iPhone, iPad, Screen, TV, and Mobile at its worldwide developer event (WWDC). The unveiling of the latest operating systems is scheduled in mid-September, along with the introduction of Apple’s next-generation hardware.
But if you’re a developer or just eager to try out the iOS 14 ‘s new widgets, image-in-picture, and other features, you can sign up for the beta program.
Now, there are two options to do that, either by waiting for the firm to launch the iOS 14 Public Beta Program or by registering as an Apple Developer.
Only developers are allowed to download the software for now, so be sure to join the Apple Developer program.
Steps to register in beta for iOS 14 developers
1. Open your smartphone’s Safari browser, and head to developer.apple.com
2. Login using the correct credentials and head to section Downloads
3. Tap Download Profile and scroll down to iOS 14 beta
4. Now go to General — > Profile and tap iOS 14 beta profile
6. Restart your iPhone, and go to Set ->General ->Update Software
7. Click the Install icon, and install
8. Wait ahead to complete the process
Disclaimer: Installing beta software is a risk and might cause permanent damage to your device. So, install at your own risk.