All TechKnowable.com visitors, users, and readers are free to share their views on the comment section of the website. However, the comments must follow the guidelines below.
- All opinions from commenters and bloggers of TechKnowable.com are not a reflection of TechKnowable.com policies.
- Although comments posted in TechKnowable.com website seem to be published after users post, they pass through a moderation queue before they are published.
- TechKnowable.com has all the rights to edit or delete comments posted on its website if they are irrelevant or violating the laws and regulations of the site.
- TechKnowable.com does not permit any language that offends any race, gender, religion or nation.
- Users should avoid posting comments which are in CAPITAL LETTERS. Also, comments which are composed of text contractions should be prevented on the site.
- NO USER IS PERMITTED to, SPAM the comment section.
- Comments to be posted should be related and relevant to the main topic. Irrelevant comments will be deleted on the website.
- All users of TechKnowable.com should not cross-post comments in different blogs on the site