The YouTube comment section lets users to participate in the platform’s limitless video material by leaving comments.
YouTube’s Comment Section
Table of Contents
The video-sharing platform’s comments section is available to a variety of topics, from ideas to issue arguments. Not to mention the passionate disagreements and expressions of support.
It’s worth noting that a number of YouTube content creators have encouraged their fans to submit comments in the middle of their videos.
Furthermore, YouTubers are encouraging their viewers to like and subscribe to their videos. It’s because these will enable their channels to reach a far broader audience.
As a result, YouTube users have been using the comments section to express their own opinions on occasion. According to a Business Insider report, some were just humorous, while others were far too nasty.
It’s worth noting, though, that some individuals may have left remarks that have been lying there for years and would have been an embarrassing post for them this time.
How to Delete All Embarassing YouTube Comments
Thankfully, Google’s video streaming technology allows users to review all of their prior remarks on the site, as well as delete them completely.
According to a recent How To Geek story, Google gives its customers with a history of their remarks, which can be viewed on a mobile device or a desktop computer.
Read More: 4 Best Software to Download YouTube Videos
How to Delete All YouTube Comments
- Use a web browser on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone to log into your YouTube account.
- Go to your account’s Comment History page once you’ve logged in.
- Google will next show you a list of “Your YouTube Comments,” which you can modify or delete.
- Your comment and where it was commented on should be visible in the interface.
- Click the “X” button in the upper right corner of each comment action to erase it.
- YouTube will begin erasing the embarrassing comment you may have written after you click the “X” button.
However, the video-sharing platform warned that deleting your video comment could take some time.
Apart from that, Google warns that “some activity may not display yet,” presumably referring to recent YouTube comments. However, it should arrive shortly, so a little patience may be required.