Find out which iOS and Android app to download to create WhatsApp stickers from personal photos, or even previously selected images.
For a few years now, it has been possible to send stickers to your friends on WhatsApp. It’s a fun way to communicate, other than with words or GIFs. You will find them with different shapes, representing characters, animals, or messages, among others.
Initially, there was nothing to customize them, but since the creation of the Sticker.ly app, things have changed. Now, from a personal photo, or a general image, it is possible to edit and create a sticker.
Available on iOS and Android, you can install it for free on your smartphone. In this article, we show you how to go about designing your own stickers.
Create personalized stickers on WhatsApp
The first step in the process is downloading the Sticker.ly app. Then follow the 8 steps described below:
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Tap the large blue + icon.
- Choose the type of sticker you want to compose: Regular or Animated.
- Allow access to all photos by tapping Allow Access, then select the one you want.
- Then, to crop it, tap on Automatic, Manual, or Crop.
- Adjust it, add a text or insert an emoji, then validate.
- Add a tag, then tap Save.
- Finally, create a pack to classify your images, and thus find them more easily.
Finally, to send your sticker, tap on your photo and Add to WhatsApp. You can also, if you wish, share it on your social networks.