PUBG is still one of the most successful battle royale games out there that you can play on PC and consoles over two years after its initial release. PUBG Mobile is an Android and iOS version of the game available. However, we ‘re sure nothing matches the PUBG experience you can experience on a larger display, and that’s why we’re going to tell you in this article how to play PUBG on PC without an emulator and how to play PUBG Mobile on PC with an emulator.
How to Play PUBG on PC Without an Emulator
Table of Contents
The PUBG PC can be played through Steam. First, to get started, you need to install Steam, the most popular storefront for PC games, and then follow these steps.
- Go to steampowered website by clicking here > download and install Steam for Windows PC.
Once Steam is installed on your Windows PC > Then open it and sign in to your account. Or else, if you don’t have a Steam account, you can create a new account as well.
Now signed in > in the bottom left corner, click on Add a Game > click on Browse the Steam Store for Games > in the search bar, type PUBG.
From there, you will be able to purchase PUBG for Rs. 999. You just have to click on Add a cart > then choose between Purchase for myself or Purchase as a gift > add a payment method** and finally, make your purchase.
- Once you have the game purchased, you can play PUBG on PC.
How to Play PUBG on PC for Free
If you don’t have a high-end PC or don’t want to splurge PUBG’s Rs. 999 charge, you can download PUBG Lite which is a free Windows version of the game. It comes with scaled-down graphics that make it easier to run with low-end requirements on computers or laptops. Follow these steps to add it to your Computer.
- Go to the PUBG Lite website > click on the yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the next page, once again click on the Yellow Download button to go ahead.
- After the downloading of the PUBG Lite setup, open it, and log in to your PUBG account. In case you don’t have a PUBG account, be sure to create one.
- After you have logged in, click on the Install button. This will install the game on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s all, you can now play PUBG on your computer, that too without paying a dime.
How to Play PUBG on the PC emulator
The last method we suggest is not to play PUBG’s PC version, but rather to play PUBG Mobile on your device with the aid of an Android emulator via this app. Here we’ll also show you how to change the language of PUBG emulators to English.
- Click and download the official Gameloop PUBG Mobile emulator which used to be called Tencent Gaming Buddy earlier.
- After the downloading of the .exe file, install it on your PC.
- Once installed, open the emulator, which you will see will boot up in the Chinese language. So, before going ahead, you need to change the language to English.
- To do that, give the run command on your Windows PC by pressing Windows key + R and type regedit. Click on OK and from the pop-up menu, click on Yes.
- This will open the Registry Editor with the MobileGamePC already selected in the sub-menus on the left.
- Under MobileGamePC, double-click on UserLanguage and enter en_US in Value data. Click on OK and restart the emulator.
- Well, that’s it. After you open the emulator, in the search bar look for PUBG Mobile > download and install the game > once the game is installed, it will appear in the My games section of the emulator. Click on it to play.
By following these simple methods, you can now play PUBG on PC.